Donna’s Do’s and Dont’s
I have a lengthly list of items I’ve put together over the years. Here a just a few (perhaps I’ll add more from time to time.)
1. A kiss is required after each ‘I love you.’
2. The 5 second rule states that if a treat (cookies, etc.) falls on the floor, as long as you get it picked up within 5 seconds, it hasn’t gathered any germs and can be eaten.
3. Calories fall out of broken cookies/cakes/pies/etc.
4. Any baked goods on the Sale Rack have lost their calories.
5. Birthday cakes absolutely do NOT contain calories.
6. When a couple is walking, the man should walk closest to the street.
7. Do NOT talk to someone when they are in the bathroom.
8. Always be on time. If you’re going to be late, STAY HOME.
9. We only have so many heartbeats, don’t waste them on exercise.
10. Do not go grocery shopping when you’re hungry.